Display and operation technology for industry
Monitors used in industry differ in important respects from standard monitors:
- Adapted to the machine design and machine operating concept
- Extremely robust and resistant to heat, cold, dust and vibrations
- Large brightness control range
- Country or industry-specific approvals
Each of our monitors can be equipped with touch screen and protective glass.
Thanks to many years of experience and 100% in-house development, EIZO Technologies is the preferred contact for machine builders and other industrial customers.
Our monitors meet the high demands of information monitors, both for indoor and outdoor use. They are ideally suited for use, for example, at railway stations, airports or production sites.
- Picture-in-picture and split-screen
- Individual mounting options
- Signal feeding via video and network interfaces
- Master-Slave combinations
EIZO Technologies is able to meet a wide range of customer requirements through 100% in-house development. We are happy to advice you.
The picture shows one of our monitors for platform monitoring. These monitors have been in use in Munich since 2004.